In your own space, set some goals for the coming year. They can be fannish or not, public or private.
I'm not really a goal-setter or keen on resolutions. ( Collapse )
All that exhaustively said, here's a couple of low-key, chill things that it would be nice to work on in 2020.
- Kick something out for Psychic Wolves for Lupercalia. It's such a fun challenge and I don't think I've managed to get anything out of WIP and finished into the collection before.
- In general I'd like to follow through more on writing down the fic I come up with in my head, whether it ends up as drawerfic or on AO3.
- I'd really like to produce more fanworks as a matter of course. I particularly miss making podfic more regularly; there are artificial barriers I need to knock out to make decent recordings, so that would be a target. I'm hoping too that I'll catch up with my podfic friends at Bitchin' Party this April to do more collaborative podfic -- I *loved* doing that.
- I'd like to return to a frequent habit of journaling, both on DW and in my hardcopy notebooks. It would be a good practice to get back into.
- Recently I realized that a majority of the events I've been looking up were musical -- concerts, performances. I want to see more live music, make something of an effort to go out and experience it, if I can hack my body into letting me. I feel so energized after a concert, and that's a feeling I'd like to have more often.
- I'd like to continue my longstanding project of uploading the fic I've written over the last decade to AO3. It's been slow going, only a handful have made it, but it would be so nice to have everything in one place.
That's pretty good. Just the right level of intentional but not excessively aspirational.
§ ( Collapse )